Ascend Clinical thrives on advancing patient care and clinical and operational processes within the ESRD and renal care profession. We have led the field in numerous improvements and modernizations leading to more efficient and accurate testing and laboratory practices.
As an example of our innovations, we were the first to launch LabCheck™, a web-based ordering and reporting system, and first to implement the Agilent ICP-MS platform. We led again in reducing blood draw by the use of plasma vs. serum. We pioneered in the switch to Bio-Intact PTH, and continued to look toward the future with the introduction of the first and most effective mobile platform LabCheck GO!™; enabling care-givers to receive critical and panic results, important reminders and more, all on-the-go.
We pride ourselves greatly on our ability to respond. Based upon recent surveys we hold a customer satisfaction rating exceeding 98%. When calling Client Services you can expect to be answered within 30 seconds. Our Client Account Specialists are continually in contact, and whether conducting an on-site visit, or conducting a training seminar, you can expect a consistently impressive level of professional service.
Knowing that we are limited by proximity, we went the extra mile and developed Ascend University (AscendU), an interactive online training portal. Now our clients can receive the highest level of training, tailored to their specific roles in ESRD, anytime and anywhere.
We are still the largest and fastest growing ESRD laboratory for independent dialysis providers. We remain committed to you!
- Fastest growing renal laboratory in the US
- Quadrupled laboratory size to accommodate growth
- Increased laboratory by another 50% in size to match additional growth
- Doubled square footage in headquarters
- Expanded Software Development & Billing Services; established a Denver, Colorado office
- Expanded data processing capabilities, provided redundancy and increased levels of storage and security through a second data facility in Denver, Colorado, showcasing best-in-class technology
- Established a Medical Laboratory Technician clinical practicum with educational institutions to foster growth of licensed laboratorian professionals
- Named one of the Top 60 Places to Work in the San Francisco Bay Area